A downloadable game for Windows
Orbus is a team-based, multiplayer strategy game. Collect orbs and defend your home base to reach the score limit before the other team.
- Up to 16 players and 4 teams!
- 6 different weapon types that open up many different playable strategies!
- Computer-controlled AI that can be added to any game, online or off!
- Direct-connect to a server IP or scan for games on your network!
- Players begin in opposite corners of the map, near their home base.
- Collecting white orbs and bringing them back to home base increases your team's scoring rate. The more orbs you have, the faster you gain points.
- Collecting dark "energy" orbs increases your energy levels. When energy is low, your speed is reduced. When energy is depleted, you warp back to home base.
- Collecting power-ups around the map will give you a competitive advantage.
- Left mouse button will fire an energy-draining projectile. Right mouse will shoot an energy orb, which can be absorbed by teammates.
- Attack home bases by draining their energy: when their health is low, they generate points at a greatly reduced rate. But watch out, because other teams are sure to do the same to you!
This game, although essentially feature-complete, is still likely to have bugs. If you find one, feel free to let me know so I can fix it! It helps a lot.
Also, every time you play the game, it will check for an update and redirect you to this page to download it, if there is.
Support the Development
I'm programming this game on the side in my spare time. If you like the game, let me know in the forums below! Or, if you want, pay what you think the game is worth.
Either way, any feedback I get will mean a tremendous amount!
Click download now to get access to the following files: