Sheep Farm Simulator
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Build your farm from the ground up, protect your sheep from wolves and other threats, and sell goods and resources on the market to fund your growing operation. Dabble in the delicate art of genetics to create the ultimate sheep that produces optimal amounts of wool and mutton, or just turn them all into cows if that's more your thing.
This game is still in development; expect lots of bugs and/or unfinished things! If you find something broken, click the Report button on the main menu. Thanks!
- Day/night cycles and seasons! Survive wolf attacks at night, and keep your sheep warm in the winter.
- Manufacture, harvest and sell resources to meet the demands of all of your customers!
- Genetics! Breed sheep and experiment with genes to create sheep to fit your needs!*
- Fully automate your farm with machines and conveyor belts! Transport sheep and other resources to machines for processing.*
- 3 world sizes! Choose between small (6x6), normal (12x12) and large (24x24) world sizes.
Work In Progress
This game is currently in development, so expect bugs, crashes and performance issues. I'm also constantly tweaking and adding new things, so expect things to change between now and the final product.
If you like this game (or at least the concept behind it), and want to support it's development, follow me on Twitter!
* Feature not complete yet
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, 8-bit, computerology, farm, Pixel Art, Sandbox, sheep, simulator, tycoon|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About an hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.